ALLEGRO COZUMEL & ALLEGRO PLAYACAR-- 2 Beautiful All Inclusive Resorts
The Quarries are not quite warm in PA yet! Start the summer off diving in the warm, blue waters of Mexico. Cozumel offers towering coral formations, warm water, great viz, and white sandy beaches. Most dive sites are inside the bounds of The Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park, which protects much of the 2nd largest barrier reef system in the world, The park is home to more than 100 coral varieties, and over 500 fish species, including the splendid toadfish, plus loggerhead, hawksbill and green turtles. From shallow sheltered shore dives to secluded, seldom visited, current-swept drift dives, there’s a dive in Cozumel for everyone. This is a great trip to complete your Open Water Certification on, continue your education, or just unwind from the long harsh Pennsylvania Winter. This trip includes a lot of built in extras, you cannot get anywhere else.
- 5 nights Allegro Cozumel -- all inclusive
- 3 Nights Allegro Playacar -- all inclusive
- Dive packages @ both resorts
- Whales shark snorkel trip in Playa
- Tanks & Weights
- All transfers and ferry tickets
- Free Trip Gift
- Free Certification Class *Exclusions May Apply
- Optional Cenote Dive, or Shore Excursion Playa
- Airfare & Airline Luggage Fees
- Dive & Trip Insurance
- Books, Gear, or C-Card for Certification Course
COST: $1550 pp based on double occupancy, standard room.Tags:
Online bookings are not available for this event.